The German and European Private Equity Real Estate markets currently offer an enormous deal pipeline (March 2015).
Assets worth billions of Euros are currently for sale or being prepared for sale by European Bad Banks and various Financial Institutions.
Balance sheet deleveraging, Basel III and “Core Capital”- requirements drive the upcoming market as well as secondary Private Equity and Real Estate transactions.
In this vibrant and fast paced business environment, a reliable network of contacts into the banking and real estate industry with specialized skills in finding the right investment opportunities as well as the right exit timings and performance driven asset management is the key for successful high IRR and 2.x multiple investing.
- Interim management for Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Exit-consulting and transaction services for deleveraging institutions
- Asset Management in a high IRR and 2,x multiple investment environment
- Deal origination in Real Estate and debt markets across Europe
The founder of BHPERE Principal Consulting, Boris Hardi, combines more than 15 years of Private Equity Real Estate investment expertise with a hands on management approach and leadership at the highest levels.
Experience in numbers:
- Head of 120 direct Real Estate Asset Management professionals
- Responsibility of Real Estate backed loans under management worth more than 100 bln Euro
- Execution of more than 7000 sales of distressed Real Estate properties worth more than 8 Bln Euro
- More than 5000 lettings in commercial Real Estate